Friday, September 27, 2013

A lumberjack. What?!

So it's been five days since Dexter said goodbye forever, as far as we know, and I still am not over it. Not because it was the most amazing finale ever, but exactly the opposite. I side with the huge crowd who thinks the finale was bleh. My biggest complaint is that Deb died from a stroke. Not that she died period, I would have been okay with it had the gun shot got her because she would have died in the line of fire, doing what she loved most. They brought her back just so that she could tell Dexter she thought he deserved happiness and that she wanted to hike? Really? She could have told him that in their goodbye, before she got shot.

My second complaint...a lumberjack. What? Never, in all the hours I spent watching every single episode, would I have imagined that he'd end up a lumberjack. So he's trying to hide and being deep in the woods is one way to do it but Dexter is brilliant. He's gotten away with with so much, right under the police department's nose and the best he could do is go to the woods?

It's still one of my favorite shows of all time but that finally was so disappointing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment